LA for baby Audrie Jocelle

Last weekend we went to go visit our friends and their new baby. She is a cutie! We also dropped by some LA shops and restaurants. I finally got to try eggs benedict for the first time and it was really good! I've been missing out, but not anymore.

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict at a Cafe on Melrose that I sadly forgot the name of (whoops)

Photobucket
the new parents =]

Photobucket
I haven't carried a baby in so long! She's so cute, she's so active too and she's still a newborn. She's going to be a handful when those terrible twos come haha.

Photobucket
Group pics, don't mind the flyaway hairs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of course we stopped by a sushi joint in japan center. It was ok though.


3 comments:

Trixie & Fifi said...

Cute baby! The Japanese food looks delicious too... mmm...

fifitrixiesorbit.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

oh I am so broody now!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure you went to Vienna Cafe on Melrose. Love that place!