early valentine's date


Since Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year we decided to celebrate during the weekend. We had an adventure in LA and ate some yummy foods =].

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
boeuf bourguigon and french fries sprinkled with truffle oil, it certainly was delicious!

Photobucket
(photo's by hungryhuy)

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take an outfit post, but it was a pretty basic outfit with things I've already worn in past OOTD's, except this green blouse from H&M. We had a really great time at this restaurant called Monsieur Marcel at the LA Farmer's Market, it had cute little booth seats and great food. I wish I could've eaten more, but sadly, the size of my stomach and my desire for the amount of food I want to ingest aren't cooperative. As always, a meal is never finished without some sort of a dessert and I kept seeing people with ice cream while I was eating, so I HAD to have ice cream ;]

No comments: