My life as of late


It's week 8 already, BAH! Where did the time go? If you're not familiar with quarter systems in college, I can tell you that 10 weeks go by TOO fast. It's like I barely just learned this stuff. It's supposedly my last winter quarter in college and I'm a bit sad, but hopeful that I'll graduate in time, fingers crossed* Everyone's in a hustle and bustle at school and I can't help but be in the same craziness. I shouldn't even be blogging right now, so forgive me if I disappear for the next couple of weeks.

I've got dates with these lovelies for the next couple of days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS. I love when coffee mate comes to school and gives everyone free coffee. Just walking on campus and the first thing you see is coffee, well it's just perfect timing =]

No comments: