petite blogging


Photobucket

I'm thinking of really opening up my blog and turning it to somewhat of a petite fashion blog since I know a lot of friends are similar in size and love getting info on brands that are good for petites. Also, most of the petite blogs I see these days lean towards stores like Anne Taylor, which isn't even near my style, and I couldn't help but wonder what about all the other petites that are like me? So, maybe I could somewhat help and here I am. Anyways, to start I guess I should put my measurements for reference, just let me remind you I am really tiny in person.

Height: 5'00"
Weight: 80 lbs.
Bust: 28 1/2 inches
Waist: 23 inches
Hips: 30 inches
Shoes: 5

Hopefully, I will start making some reviews about brands and clothing that I feel goes well with my shape. Keep in mind, these are just my opinions and my type of style. I'll probably also put in some helpful tips on thrifting, too. See you guys soon!

1 comment:

Mel said...

We are pretty much identical in size.
I'm definitely looking forward to your reviews, etc. :D