Shopping buddy


Photobucket

Yesterday B and I went to South Coast to find me some shoes for this summer, but no luck. I did find a new suit though. B couldn't get over how expensive they were, but I had to inform him that's the usual price for swimmies for girls. Don't laugh, but I got them at Abercrombie Kids, I'm so small I can't fit into regular women's swimming suits most of the time. I felt kind of bad because I made the worker get me a small from the back, even after she told me they ran pretty small and asked if I wanted to try the mediums that were already on the floor, and I ended up fitting a medium. I hope she didn't notice lol. Shopping for anything else went unsuccessful, I couldn't find any nice dresses anywhere. This morning I did score myself some pretty new Heels, I'll take a pic of them when they come! (I was on the fence about buying them because they didn't really seem my style, but the more I looked at them, the more I liked them. And finding another coupon online, AFTER the fact that the store also had free shipping was the sign I needed lol. They were pretty much half off, I love me a sale.)

Photobucket

We ate at Pacific Whey Cafe and I was really attracted to the Pellegrino Aranciata can design and couldn't resist, it was better than I thought and now I've been craving for more since. The sammich was good too and the fries. I'm hungrily craving for food as I write this since I haven't eaten yet.


No comments: