Corset


H&M shorts and blouse, Vintage corset, Miu Miu heels

A couple weeks ago my roomie was thrifting and finally found a vintage corset that was my size so I told her to buy it! It's definitely a miracle because I'm so tiny, but I love it. There's definitely something about wearing corsets that make you feel instantly sexy, I don't usually wear these kind of things, but I love how they look. I feel like a pin up girl. It's funny though because even though I'm tiny as it is, the smallest setting for this corset makes me feel like I can't breathe or walk without holding my breath hah. Anyways, I've been getting some personal questions about the clothes I wear or what I wear or how I wear things. Maybe because people don't usually wear these things or they're not into my style or they might feel uncomfortable or they stick to the traditional expectations of a male dominated society that restrains any type of sexuality that women might express and deems it as taboo or inappropriate. All in all, I could really give a crap about what people may question or think because what I wear is what I wear, it's what I like, it expresses who I am and it's my style.
“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.”-Gore Vidal, and trust me, I definitely don't give a damn.