plain jane


Sonia Rykiel Pour H&M tank, Thrifted little girls slacks, Steve Madden pumps, Thrifted belt, American Apparel bra

Random outing yesterday for errands. I love my neutrals, I can't get enough. This American Apparel bra is one of my FAV's, seriously I wear them every day. They're almost like sports bra's but definitely more comfortable and simplistic. It's just a basic elastic bra with no underwire, which is why it's so comfortable. I've even turned my roomie onto them pretty quickly and she loves them. They come in different sizes for about $11 I think (it's been awhile since I've bought some, they're very durable and the quality is amazing). The sizing depends on your cup size, so I was a one and my roommate was a two. I don't know how they fit girls with bigger cup sizes, but for me they're perfect. Like I've said before, I'd rather be comfortable then irritated with a plumped chest lol.

1 comment:

Natasha Kim said...

Hii, i came across your blog on Chicktopia- So glad i did you look amazingly stylish and so pretty. I love it and now follow :) I hope you will check out mine too at http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

Natasha :)