all the sparkly things in the world


Thrifted woman's shirt (worn as a dress), F21 sequin vest, Aldo basinski heels, Vintage clutch, H&M bangles, DIY body chain, DIY chain bracelet/ring

This outfit consists of so many shiny things, I think this is the most I've ever worn simultaneously. The dress is actually an oversized woman's blouse I found randomly at SA. It wasn't normally my style but I got it anyways in the hopes of putting an outfit that would challenge me, and there you have it. I also have the world's worst bitch face. For some reason I always end up looking much more grumpy than I usually do in real life. Trust me I am usually smiling hah. It's weird though because most of my baby pictures I've always had this sour look on my face, like little miss attitude hah, it use to crack up my family members all the time. 

Tomorrow, we're celebrating Bryanana's bday a weekend early since his real birthday is on monday and we're STILL trying to figure out where to eat and what to do after! I'm excited for food, as usual and hopefully I can snap some shots before I gobble it all down. He still has no idea what his present is and I always feel accomplished when I get him something he'd never think I'd get, hah. Tomorrow will mostly consist of eating and outfit picking is such a hard decision when I'm eating. I'm kind of particular about being comfortable when I eat food because I love to enjoy the full moment and NOT be annoyed by restraining clothes. Dilemmas of my life lol. But really though I'm excited, Bryan's excited, especially since he's been begging for sushi every day for the past month.

Follow Mangotatoes

3 comments:

badaBAM said...

your hair is so good

Duygu said...

I'm so in love with your blogging-style dear, really unique and lovely post :))

one thing, could you please please do me a favour and vote for me by liking my photo on this link :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310737991219&set=a.10150310737876219.336775.304442071218&type=1&theater

It really means a lot to me :) puss puss and huggs from <3 <3

combo-monster.blogspot.com

Olivia-Zara said...

I love the simply accessories that compliment your look

www.livvyy.blogspot.com