Bryan's Birthday festivities



It was kind of stressful leading up to the day, but when the time came to it, we all had fun (hopefully? hah). These pics are from all over because we forgot the camera while we were rushing out the door (I hate you LA traffic!)–thanks mel for the pics! We actually had to push the reservation, but the guy was super nice for letting us do it so late. Dinner was at Shunji's Sushi on Melrose. It was pretty good. I devoured a lot of salmon that night because I couldn't get over how good it was. Bryan was pretty excited for sushi, like always. By the time the bill came, I couldn't even decipher his orders from anyone else. 

Oh man, my friends are SUCH sneakies (ZIXIN!) She got Bryan a cake and sneakily gave it to the waiter before any of us saw. When the waiter came out with the cake I seriously thought "wow! This sushi place  has cake?!" Props to them for having such smooth moves hah. The cake was delicious!

After dinner we wandered a bit too long and instead of going to Villain's we were hungry by the time we picked a bar and drifted off to Wurstkuche to eat again! hah. That's pretty much all we do and I couldn't be any happier. There are no pictures of the amazing food, but it's a gastropub that specializes in sausages and they were so gewd. Bryan was a bit faded by the time the night ended and that made everyone happy.

Thanks frands who came and had fun with the birthday boy and got him his drank on haha. 

3 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you are so beautiful! I absolutely adore your outfit, especially your cardigan!!! Love red lipstick on you! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
Http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Rose Mode said...

WONDERFUL BLOG! HI! my name's Rose and I come from Paris... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips! Thanks! XoXo, RoseMode! ;D

khayecee said...

cute style! Love your outfits, what camera are you using?