Silence and Noise blazer, H&M blouse and heels, Coach satchel, Mom's diamond ring from the Philippines
This weekend was kind of exhausting, albeit that most of it was me sleeping. I was supposed to be studious and stay holed up researching for a paper, but somehow thought it would be a good idea to take a break and go to universal studios hollywood haunted horror nights. I'm one of those people that like to scare themselves silly, but usually half way into the movie I get woosy and hide behind my hands. That's pretty much what happened friday night. Holy shizz, it was so freaking scary. I didn't know what the heck I was in for. I have never seen grown men that scared too. It was really all fun and games. Definitely a good experience and the weird part was that I didn't get any bad dreams or get anymore freaked out that I usually do. The lines weren't that long, but I'm thinking it may be because it's earlier in the month. For some reason, each consecutive maze we went into got scarier and scarier until I had to stop halfway lol. Apparently I saved myself from Alice Cooper's maze that had snakes and huge spiders. I'm pretty sure Ron Weasley would have stayed behind with me if he knew that was coming lol. The night was a blast after we all got our hearts beating at a normal rate. I didn't get home until about 5am, which is why I was a bit off the whole weekend.
Here's a couple of things I learned during friday night that might help fellow haunted horror night participants:
- If you look somewhat annoyed or bored, the scary clowns with the chain saws will be less likely to come after you.
- If you are huddled next to your boyfriend looking like you're going to pee in your pants, the scary clowns with chain saws will be MORE likely to come after you only to watch you pee in your pants.
- If the scary clowns with the chain saws come after you and watch you pee your pants, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT run away, because then they will run after you watching you pee your pants.
- The best way to make the line seem less long is buying a turkey leg and chomping down while you wait, seriously, this made me a happy girl.
- There are always people willing to scare the crap out of you so don't let your guard down.
- Each maze is literally like walking into the set of each scary movie you have ever watched, except it feels real.
- Even though people aren't allowed to touch you they get PRETTY close to your face, LIKETHISCLOSESERIOUSLY.