Valentine's


Thrifted shirt, H&M belt and skirt, Payless shoes, F21 accessories, Vintage Coach satchel



Here's my Valentine's inspiration! I don't really own anything in pink this bright, but once I saw it at the store (and noticed it's marked down price tag) I thought it was perfect, and just in time for Valentine's Day. I don't own any midi skirts just because I thought it would definitely shorten my stature, but with a nice pair of heels, it goes perfectly. These heels, btw, are my recent conquest. Instead of forking over $80+ over at Steve Madden for their Dynemite heels, I got these for about $32 with free shipping if you ship to a store. Payless has been upping their game lately and I'm loving it!

This really wasn't our Valentine's date, but more like a pre-date. We finally got to try out Starling Diner and it was awesome. Picture will be posted once Brains gets to editing them for his blog. For the real Valentine's Day, I had a group meeting that took up most of the day and got to come home to a freshly-baked, homemade chocolate bundt cake and hand-dipped white chocolate strawberries (for some reason I was never really keen on regular chocolate). I'm still munching on them as we speak, gotta love a gift that keeps giving lol. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, what did you all get to do?

Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

25 comments:

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg wow stunning outfit! i love the pink skirt, and your styled it so beautifully! with the brown belt and the open white shirt, the whole look is just totally gorgeous! and i love love love your hair! and ofcourse as always your hair is amazing!!

x
TOP SHOP BRAND 'LOVE' GIVEAWAY HERE!

CANDACE said...

LOVE the maxi skirt!
you are sucha cutie!
♥ candace from mintblush
latest post: love birds

Estherina said...

That is such a lovely skirt!

Step into Estherina's World

Laura said...

I like the outfit! The bright color is amazing, but what I love the most are the shoes! I'm looking for some similar ones atm.

xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

I love love love your look! everything's so good combinated. Love the skirt and your heels! very very pretty!
xxxx

Lately Stylish said...

LOVE the bright pink skirt! Awesome shoes too (score for them being from Payless!) :) :)

http://latelystylish.blogspot.com/

Jenna Hughes said...

such a classy outfit! so perfect for you

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

the color of that skirt looks amazing. I'm such a big fan of deep pinks/fuchsias. and this look is so retro, loves it! those sweet goodies sound like my idea of a great v-day gift :) wish I could say the same for myself, hahaha

xoxo

DAYDREMING said...

Love the neon pink skirt and how u pulled this outfit together

Lots of love Elena

drinkcitra said...

Really cute! The skirt is so vibrant and gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day <3

Nuha said...

absolutely love the intense color of this skirt! i just found your blog and i am ob-sessed! can't wait to see more!

xoxo

Arden said...

This is stunning! I loooove the skirt, such a beautiful color. xx

LBVie Ashley said...

That skirt is so lovely on you, you look beautiful :)
xoxo

April Cheung said...

cute skirt! love the color <3

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

ANGELA said...

Beautiful outfit... I Love it!Amazing blog!Follow you:)I would be happy if you follow me too:)

Aida said...

amazing pics - totally captivated by your blog and will follow it. would love if you visited mine and followed if you liked it!

wish you lots of success

have a nice weekend!


kisses

http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Full of style. Love it.

http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

Sabrilett said...

I love this outfit, the color of the skirt is so perfect and the style is lovely <3 and the heels are beautiful, I need a midi skirt too </3. Yum for the strawberries and cake :) sounds delicious and now I want some. Glad you enjoyed your Valentine's

www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

swellmayde said...

love this outfit!! beautiful skirt and necklace!! looks great on you :)

- aimee

SwellMayde DIY's

FabiƩnne said...

this is nice :) thanks for the comment! sorry so late!
x
THATGIRLKIP

Karolina B-H said...

I've been wanting that skirt for a while now, looks great on you!!
xxo

ASZIYA said...

u look so flirty hun! <3<3

Dani said...

your style is so pretty!:)

Tara said...

Gorgeous skirt :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

jas said...

stunning look!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/