Heat

Sonia Rykiel for H&M, Vintage Christian Dior cami, Abercromie Kids shorts, Thrifted knit, Mossimo booties, F21 accessories, Ray Ban aviators

It's been a minute since I posted an outfit post and I think it was due time. The weather in Socal has been a bit weird, really hot one minute, overcast and moody the next. But I can assure you, the heat is certainly coming! Summer is around the corner and you can tell by the big bites on my legs, URGH! I swear bugs are attracted to me so much more than anyone I know. Lately, I've tried to take advantage of being on summer vacay, which basically means I've been eating NONSTOP. Tis' the life. Be prepared to see a lot of updates on food hah. 
Oh and if you've an Instagram, follow me: mtatoes
Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

No comments: