Toronto pt. 2


Just like the tourist that I am, I obviously visited Niagara Falls (on the Canadian side because we all know the US view sucks). I can tell you one thing about Canada, it's so much greener than California. And I'm not talking about the fact that they literally enforce recycling and environmental policies here, but it's LITERALLY green everywhere. There's so many trees here. I'm a bit out of my element. I'm much more use to dead grass on the freeways (unless you're in Irvine of course). The land here is so beautiful! The falls themselves were intense, I'm a bit scared about heights so just taking these pictures was a doozy. They were worth it though, so beautiful. I can't imagine being one of those people on the boats experiencing all that water though, eek! After the falls, we went to Marineland, which was near by. It sounds a lot like Marine World, but it's much more quaint. I love the fact that you can actually APPROACH the animals and touch them and feed them. To do that in the SD Zoo you've got to pay a pretty penny, which I obviously don't have lol. I think the best moment was getting to pet and feed a Beluga whale. They feel so weird, but I'd definitely do it again! As I write this I'm on my next leg of my vacation. Hopefully I can finally get some outfit posts! I leave you with one of the funniest pictures I've ever taken, Mr. Anthropomorphized Bear! Doesn't he look comfortable?

Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

No comments: