White Leopard

Thrifted boys shirt, Abercrombie kids jeggings, Steve Madden Croquetl loafers, Vintage Coach satchel, Ray Ban Aviators

The other day we finally got to try Mick's Karma Bar in Irvine. One word: Delicious! Especially the strawberry basil lemonade. I haven't stopped thinking about it since. I'm usually not one for lemonade, but this is an exception. The plaza it's located in is in the middle of a ton of financial buildings so we thought to take some outfit pictures there. The wind was not my friend that day, if you can't already tell by my facial expressions, so please bear with me. In other news, I'm about to go on vacation within the next couple days, I'm not sure about internet availability, but I will try to update! If not, I'll be sure to have photos ready. Hope you all are having a fun summer holiday. 

Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

No comments: