spin cycle

thrifted and reconstructed shirt, C/O Sugarlips Accordian Skirt, Payless heels, F21 accessories, thrifted kids belt


I received this beautiful skirt from Sugarlips a couple weeks ago and decided to wear it out this weekend. It's gorgeous isn't it? The asymmetrical design is what caught my eye and I thought it was such a fun piece. And I do mean fun. I was twirling for about an hour in this skirt! The BF thought there was something wrong with me, but I couldn't help myself. It took a lot of willpower to not post about a zillion twirling pictures, which is ironic because it's pretty hard taking them. Seriously, how do all these other lovely blogging ladies get so many cute twirling pics? Well, if you've got any advice on that, please share! 

ps, you guys like that no-buttoning the last button action going on? lawlz. 

Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

No comments: