Portland: The Grilled Cheese Grill


Ahh, has two weeks come by already? School is burning me out, this is what I get trying to get a masters and a certificate at the same time. Obviously, I'm WAYY behind on these updates, but alas, here I am awaken from my blogging slumber. One of the things I miss about Oregon is the food carts. Now living in Southern California, we're all a little use to this recent food truck craze sweeping the state, but I'm a bit more fond of these little stationary trucks with their cute patios. It sets up quite a blockbuster scene in the midst of the misty Portland weather. On this particular day, we headed to The Grilled Cheese Grill. Apparently, when you think of grilled cheese, the nostalgia of elementary school lunches and a yellow school bus come to mind because that's exactly what accompanies this quirky food truck. The food was delicious, as expected, although me and b weren't quite daring enough to try the "Original Cheesus," which is two grilled cheese sandwiches in replacement of two buns in a 1/3 lbs. cheeseburger. We opted to share the "Baby Cheesus" with only one grilled cheese inside a burger. Still delicious if you can't already tell by the photo. My mouth is watering as I recall these tantalizing memories. If you're ever in the area, check them out! Here's their website: The Grilled Cheese Grill 

Follow Mangotatoes tweet Mangotatoes Bloglovin Mangotatoes

No comments: